Ok, Tim this one is for you! Rachel called me and said you had left a comment on my old blog. Somehow for a time there I just didn't have anything to write about. Imagine that, nothing to say.
I am at Tyler and Charlotte's home right now and good grief today started out at 11 degrees! I see you smiling Laura :0)! Holy Cow it was just bitter. The sun came out for just long enough to raise it to 24 and we all thought it was a heat wave. I drove up to Alyssa's and I just couldn't believe how deep the snow is. Piles are everywhere, in parking lots, of course the close spaces, on curb sides, really if all this melts the Salt Lake will fill the whole state! It will just wash everything away with it. Talk about "moisture", Greg, why do you think they prayed for that? It might be because it indicates a "little bit" well there now, has to be a new word coined because if this is "moisture" then I am really in Alaska and no one knows it. By the way LaVar said old ugly Fallon was 40 degrees, our "moisture" melts after it comes and little at a time and no washing away things. Sorry people of Fernley just got a bit of a "wash" with our water coming through... oops.
My laugh of the day was when Tyler and Charlotte were at the Doctor and Oliver and I stayed here. He was hic- upping and I said "what is the matter with you"? Like I didn't know, he laughed and said " I have the HOOK-UPS"!
Tammy is collecting information about a Huntzinger Reunion and whether we should wait until 2010 or have one this summer. She is thinking about July. If any of you that haven't expressed an opinion might want to do so. Their email address is: momandad@gmail.com>
We have been going to bed too late and getting up early so I won't post any pictures tonight be maybe tomorrow.
Sure is fun being with this little family. Surely missing you LaVar! Sleep tight you all.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
4 comments:
Isn't it crazy? I just found out that in South Weber we normally get 14 inches of snowfall a year and so far this year we have had 90!
It has actually been unnaturally cool and rainy here too. Average is like six inches of rainfall, last year was only three, but this year we have had twelve! We have doubled the average, and in fact it rained the total of the entire year of 2007 in one week here, and then it just kept going. I guess all those rain clouds we had came your way and made all that snow. And, yes, I am smiling. We do have to deal with horrible roads and traffic, ridiculous cost of living, and more, but you can't beat the weather!
welcome to Utah mom - you can take the lovely weather with you when you head home.
Its good to hear from you again. You could always come visit. Its kinda nice here.
Post a Comment