We didn't get this GLorious Scene for Christmas but it was Wonderful
I am sure that you from Utah can't bear to see your own snow let alone someone else's but this was just not a typical snow for Fallon. It started a bit after we got home from Church on Sunday and just was coming down in gentle huge flakes. It just kept snowing. For us this means plenty of water in the summer, if things like the levee in Fernely don't break. But aside from all that it was just a glorious morning. It was a federal holiday so LaVar didn't have to go to work and we just went out walking a took some pictures.
LaVar is cleaning off the bird feeder.
These are pictures especially for the Southern California dwellers that are surely missing these beautiful scenes.
6 comments:
It is very beautiful! i always love those cottonwoods across the street i am so glad they aren't cutting them down anytime soon.
Thank you for the beautiful reminder of what winter used to be. you know, I do miss it a bit, but Tim...never for a minute. I'm sure I would miss it less if I traveled on two wheels instead of four.
Wow, I didn't know Fallon could be so beautiful ;)
That is some pretty snow. I do miss snow sometimes but not scraping ice of my windshield.
Wow- those are some great pictures- the colors are wonderful- the pure white against that blue sky. Sounds like a very enjoyable walk.
Hey, we haven't heard from you in a while. What's up?
PLEASE Post. My telephone got wet in all the rain so I can't call you.
Post a Comment