Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week In the Life of a Grandma

First thing in the morning I dropped Emmaline and Savannah at school. I didn't get a picture of Emma's school, but this is the Salt Lake Arts Academy where Savannah goes.



I had other cute pictures that just wouldn't down load. I read the helps and that didn't help me so any ideas??








Here is Ollie just posing with Megan. We couldn't get her to smile.


What sound affects do you imagine goes along with this picture? Yup, loud shouting.
My camera is so slow that it took several tries before I actually got him in the picture at all.



 











Here is the night time activities of a painter. Wish I could give you the smell that went along with creating this beauty. 
I surely felt like a Yuppie Grandma picking the girls up after snowboarding on Friday. I missed going to the soccer practice. Tyler helped with that while I made Jumblyia (so sorry Charlotte to murder the spelling of that word, and I couldn't spell it well enough to use a dictionary) a wonderful soup with sausage, rice and tomatoes. It was really good. 
   Anyway, it was a fun week and glad I was able to go. Anna Williams the neighbor that I drove over with, after comparing notes about her children and mine, we about decided not to go home. After some tears and a reality check we got on the road. But I will be back really soon. Hope it has warmed up some before that day comes :0). Missing all you guys!! Love Grandma





3 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is a really cute picture of Oliver! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming! Even though I hate staying in the bed- you helped make it bearable.

Tyler H said...

I cant tell you how much we appreciate your guys' help right now.
Thank YOU! is about the best I can do here. It was sure nice having you over for a few days, I wish Dad could come with you too.

tim said...

Laura Loves it when I paint in my "nice clothes" . Looks like we all get that quirk from Dad, who liked gardening in his suit.