Since you young women did this I thought maybe I should.
1. What is her name? Judy Hightower Huntzinger
2. How long have we been together? Married 37 years - I met her about a year before we married.
3. Who eats more? me, but not a lot more.
4. Who said I love you first? I did -- I think.
5. Who is taller? I am, but Judy didn't think that when we got married. Her previous boyfriend was a tall basketball player so I think she just thought of me as way short. Compared to him I am.
6. Who sings better? Judy, by a long way.
7. Who is smarter? I score better on the tests -- if we mean intelligence the light of truth then it is Judy.
8. Who does the laundry? Thankfully it is Judy. She made a point of teaching all of the kids to do their own laundry (perhaps some have forgotten how); but she never did try to train me to do my own laundry.
9. Who does the dishes? I think we both do, but maybe I don't do my share.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. We are used to it that way. It is interesting that Stephanie has this thing about the closet door. So does Judy, For some reason the closet is a really concerning place. It doesn't affect where we sleep but the closet door has to be SHUT.
11. Who pays the bills? Usually I do, but not always -- and the unreliability of that arrangement can, and on occasion has, caused problems.
12. Who mows the lawn? I am sorry that it is usually Judy. I think I should do that but I usually don't and so Judy does. She is also the one who get the car washed and cleaned.
13. Who cooks dinner? Judy, except once and a while. And she does better at it too.
14. Who drives when you are together? I think I drive a little more when we are together, but Judy drives a lot and she is certainly the better driver.
15. Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us is very stubborn, which probably means the true answer is me.
16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong (whether they are or not)? Judy -- for which I am very thankful.
17. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
18. Who kissed whom first? I kissed Judy, but didn't do it very well. It isn't always good to have things be a surprise.
19. Who proposed? Me, but not until after I was SURE what the answer would be.
20. Who is more sensitive? Judy, I am not sure that I really understand the concept.
21. Who has more friends? Judy!!
22. Who has more siblings? I win this one, three brothers and three sisters to Judy having one brother and one sister.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? Judy looks good in pants, but I don't think I look good in anything else. We try to talk about things -- sometimes maybe we talk about things too much -- but Judy has been very supportive of me dragging us around the world a bit.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
4 comments:
I love it! I was so surprised when I clicked over here, but it's so fun to see your answers.
ya they were cute! Happy V day you two!
I just now saw this, a day late! He is so funny! I'm loving the answers. He is complimentary isn't he?
I laughed so hard at the part about paying the bills.
Post a Comment