
http://www.designmom.com/
I thought these pictures were wonderful! Hey which kid painted their hand and arm in grey paint the night before the report on Emus? Was that you Micah? I thought that was so original and it looked so good we didn't want to clean it off and do it again in the morning so you just slept with it that way, do you remember? It is a great story and you did very well on the report also.

#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
6 comments:
I don't remember that. but it sounds like something Tyler would think of. I accidentally painted my arm grey up to the elbow (and a spot on the basement floor) trying (unsuccessfully) to make a mold of my arm for my senior art project.
These are fantastic! Love you.
LaVar
It was micah . . .these are awesome! how did you come across them I wonder?
Hey tim I remember you doing that to your arm . . . you had a hard time getting it out as I recall.
I found them through a site Laura has on her blog. I left it on the first picture designmom.
yeah, I got my arm hairs stuck in the plaster making the mold. It was incredibly painful and no amount of pulling was getting the mold off my arm. I had to reach in and cut enough of my hairs that I could rip the rest out. Again pretty painful, those little hairs are pretty strong when you have a couple hundred of them. I have since learned you are supposed to put Vaseline on the skin to act as a mold release.
That elephant one is my favorite.
Post a Comment