Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3 Weeks of Random Activities

Sorry it has taken this long to reblog, but the kids in Utah are a very busy group. I hate going for the one reason that now I know some of the things that I am missing! And as usual it is a whole bunch of things. Glad you all have such wonderful things to do and accomplish. Good for you.





Emmaline had a friend invite her to a Masquerade Ball and this is the before picture of that activity.




















The ward had a talent show and Savannah made a cake. Tyler showed some art pieces, Emmaline and Savannah both made felt animals and Emma and Oliver read an animal book together. Tyler maybe you could put your video of that. I can't seem to be able to input video, don't know how so many of you can do that.







Emma then made a few more Creations of natural things.















This is what Utahans do on the first day of sun after such a hard and long winter. We stayed outside for a good long time. Sidewalk chalk, wind spinner thing, blankets pillows and wonderful sunshine.










Jaim and Jody brought "Monster" and the children just loved it!!












Helping Mom "BLASTER". We did get this small job done. But of course other things didn't.




















Back yard fun! Only in Utah can you just slip outside for a little sliding.









Little Miss Katie ready for church.


Dad did just great without me and did so many things getting ready to leave this house and get it ready to just leave or rent. And for those who maybe don't know yet, we are on our way to Norfolk/ Virginia Beach area about in June. They wanted LaVar there as soon as possible but he has some work related things to finish, and we have the house things ready to finish. Then comes the puzzle about what to do about the reunions...... . We checked the Coloma Resort Website and it looks like some tent spaces (their tents and beds are still available.... it doesn't look too expensive... let us know what you are thinking about for this.
Tammy's plans: You can check out the place, just google 'Coloma Resort' , it looks like a nice place and Cecile says the area is very nice. It is between Auburn and Placerville. Arrangements have been made for us to be there the evening of the (June) 13 ( arrive), all day the 14 (the reunion), and morning of the 15 (leave). Each family has to make their own reservations on the on line site.
Tim I don't think you and Laura are getting the emails are you? Let us know so we can get that corrected if that is the case.

6 comments:

Tyler H said...

I'll get it up as soon as I can. I sure love seeing pictures of all the kids having fun. We miss you guys too. It will be so hard to have you so far away, again. Has Dad considered financial planning as an after retirement profession I would think that it would be exciting on several different levels. Don't know what the expected income level for one might be but from the little playing i did with my calculator,(not nearly as good as his formulas I know)it seems the income could be quite small a dramatically affect the needed investment reservoir. Of course I understand it would need to take a lot less time than his current job, and/or be dramatically more flexible and/or rewarding. Just something that crossed my mind.

Charlotte said...

"Blaster" with Mom... that's funny!

Judy Huntzinger said...

Tyler-Yes, actually that is something we are considering, thanks for thinking of it. Did you have some interest in giving him some scenarios to use in his formula??

Collings Family said...

Loved those pictures. Congratulations on your relocation! It makes me so emotional that everyone gets to go back to VA! If you ever drive on Lord Dunmore Dr. think of me - I spent 1/4 of my life with my dad and stepmom in Va Beach. If you ever get a chance - try Ocean Eddies at the pier if its still there. Maybe I can come visit you someday...

tim said...

About that reunion, we are getting the emails, I think.
I've gotten a few anyway. I haven't responded because i don't know what our plans for the summer are yet or where we'll be. I send out portfolios this weekend. In about a month we'll know... probably.

Unknown said...

love all the pictures mom!