What are these people standing in line for???
So You Think You Can Dance is coming to NOrfolk Yeah!!
We are so pleased! Micah and Stephanie will come down to share this with us! Hoorah
Ya, isn't that an ugly picture but so happy hope to see Chelsie other than on stage. I would love to hear her stories, I'll bet she has some interesting stories to tell.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
6 comments:
Fun! I'm jealous. That'll be a cool show. Yeah, I would love to come to Norfolk for a couple years...definitely not so excited to be in Fallon :( Part of the reason for choosing the Navy are the coastal bases :) We'll see what happens. They're paying for school so I can't be too picky.
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Fun! When ?
NOvember 13th I think.
So jealous, we tried to buy tickets here and they were all sold out. I got an invite to do a workshop with Chelsie, Thayne, Matt, and Gev - one hour with each teacher and then they perform. I thought that was really neat. Too bad I have kids and can't go!
We've got our tickets for October 1! Can't wait!
Post a Comment