Thursday, January 10, 2008

One More Step in the Process


The ceiling is mostly finished. After we got it painted we all could see exactly where the seams of the dry wall are. Carlos had to refill all of the seams and sand, primer and paint again, ( therefore I need to clean up the drywall dust yet again). Of course this would have been way easier to have done it right the first time. 

Here are two pictures of the paint colors Tyler. The one behind the cabinet is the Bird Nest, deep richer, red tones. And the other is the Light Chocolate. I am having trouble imagining it all over. I like the richer one but feel safer with the Chocolate...... aah, just having a hard time. Near the chair is the cork that will be on the floor. Have any more advice for us? We have always loved the colors you have suggested in the past, after it's put all together. Remember about the purple couch.  Its not the black that Brad suggested but it is surely dark. 

4 comments:

Tyler H said...

when you say "more advise" do you mean different?

Tyler H said...

Or do you mean "do VP so you don't have to do the drywall so perfect?

Judy Huntzinger said...

We decided on birdnest. And yes we probably will use VP to make the ceiling good.
We are liking it.

love ya, Dad

Tyler H said...

I think the birdnest will be great. The light chocolate was just too close to the value of the floor. I think having it darker than the floor will make the walls really recede and the exposed flooring more expansive. I cant wait to see it in person.