Ok, Tyler this one's for you. Thanks for asking!
We made the beams out of MDF. Have east/west beams that cover the old ones and north/south beams are smaller. We filled them and sanded them, the dust is terrible, and the drywall sanding with it its hard to clean up. I spent most of the day working on that. We are having a powerful storm. Wind and rain. A little sparrow came in an open window. I had it open to take out some of the dust from the wet/dry vacuum that wasn't working well. I remembered a story that they have told at church. I turned off all the lights and he just left after he followed the light from the window. Tomorrow we will caulk and prime them for the color to go on another day. THIS IS PROGRESS!!
5 comments:
I can't even imagine how many years combined you have been remodeling. Seems like every time I visited you in VA you had plastic all over everything...sure does look good though! Reading your blog is helping to get geared up to do some decorating and painting of my own!
I think the room is looking GREAT! i cant wait to see it in person.
It does look very nice- It seems like you guys will have alot done the next time I visit. =)
Wow, Its almost Done! it looks so good.
I can remember what the house looked like when Micah and I first started dating (it was just bare bones) , it's hard to combine then and now in my mind. It looks great! You guys have done a beautiful job!
Post a Comment