This home is now ours. It is scheduled to close in about 2 weeks maybe sooner. We are just a few short blocks to the beach, there is water to see from the houses porches but not the ocean. Yesterday there was a LCAC a hovercraft boat that can carry a tank. This one was coming down the "inlet" (because I don't know what to call it yet) down in the water, and was slow and loud, I understand the when hovering they are quite fast and all one sees is the spray.
We will be glad to get into our home and out of the motel.
We don't have our Fallon home with anyone in it yet, and we are missing it.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
2 comments:
HOORAY I'm so happy for you!
on google earth I was amazed to see how close you are to the base. You can see waht look like HSV's docked just a "stones throw" from your house. Very cool.
Post a Comment