The truck made it to Fredericksburg and so did we. We found Micah and Stephanie doing well.
Its just a little odd to sit in the Heckler's home and be there with Stephanie and Micah.
We went with them to the Chancellor Ward.We made an offer on this home here. I have emailed all of you the address so you can google earth the outside. If you want. Hope you can see where the water is.
This is the entryway.Not the laundry room I left but a room never the less and the appliances go with it.
This is the second floor. It has a bedroom off the kitchen and this guest bathroom.
This floor has a living area and kitchen. There are porches off this floor.
Dining area between the kitchen and livingroom area.The counter tops are a rusty, red.
This is the third floor with a master bedroom and bath.
Plain back yard ready for a little garden :0) Anything more than that needs to be taken to the Architectural Board for approval.
Now this you will never see in Fallon. If you look carefully you will see an outdoor shower. To clean you off from the beach before one goes into the house.
Course you wouldn't see this in Fallon either. This is taken off the Master bedroom porch.
This is an inlet to a navy base and the Chesapeake Bay and the ocean.
Second floor off the dining room, Kitchen area.
Just down the SIDEWALK (we haven't had one of those in a really long time.)LOok to the east. So if the home inspection goes well, and we still feel great about it.... this will be our home for awhile. You are all invited and we have an extra bedroom and lots of floor space. Hope you can come.
Anyway that is the end of this part of the saga and we will see what else will happen.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
4 comments:
When can I come visit?
OOOOoooo much better pictures than what I saw on google maps. Their pictures were so grey. Your pics are great. I LOVE your house. I certainly love the pillars. Can't wait till you get to put your stuff in there- it will look even better then.
An outdoor shower? lol. That is awesome. You guys are gonna love it there.
Can't wait for Christmas.
Come one come all as soon as you can after the first week of August.
Wow mom it looks beautiful! I hope we can figure out a way to do Christmas there too, with graduation and everything. I loved talking to you two the other day. Happy fourth.
Post a Comment