It looks like these people have this blog building more "natural" if you add videos now it goes from top to bottom. I used to put the pictures I wanted last in first and so on up, as I did this one but it took so long to download the videos that I don't want to redo them. So maybe this is not a bad order. I saved the best, what I think is best, for last. OK Mister Oliver hope you like these.
LANDING CRAFT/ AIR CUSHION- LCAC
I am not sure you can see these Dolphins but I could when I was one the walkway. I could before the download but it is the darker area in front of the ship. Then a bird flies by and that is not it. Sorry I sound so silly. I just was so excited. Then a family new to our neighborhood came and they got to show their children.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
3 comments:
sounds like there is exciting stuff happening around there. I kinda see the dolphins - well just black parting water- but I bet it was cool.
THanks for sharing the excitement. I could see the dolphins:)...sorry they practice all night!?!?!
Oliver says: "I love them! and I love you very, very much. I am sorry I never get to say goodbye, cause everyone else was saying goodbye so loud and you couldn't hear me. Thanks for the movies Grandma - I have a stuffed-animal dolphin.
Post a Comment