We have enjoyed Hadley's reading video so much, I thought I would give you "one from our files". When we visited DeHart's last I woke up to see Evan doing this and thought it was pretty funny. Steph this is for you, I know you miss this little guy pretty much. He is sooo funny.
We are getting ready for the Huntzinger Family Reunion next weekend. Hope to see many of you there!! We will surely miss those that aren't.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
2 comments:
Thats pretty cute- he is trying so hard-- cute kid
It looks like a lot of work. That adds a whole new level to how much exercise you'd get on one of those things when its giant sized.
Post a Comment