Sunday, June 15, 2008

HUNTZINGER FAMILY REUNION!

Well the reunion was great and we are home getting ready for the next thing to happen in our event filled life right now. So here is how the weekend went.

Who would these headless people be? Right Jake and Emmaline with the first captured lizard.








Tammy saw the damaged chairs and then found fabric to replace it and did all the work herself. Well, LaVar did help some.










The Coloma Resort in California had a unheated swimming pool. The kids liked that but it was really cold.












Then there was the American River, it had really slimy rocks to manage if one wanted to walk in the water.











But Max had fun in it.....












and Oliver like it!














So did Timothy and an unidentified hooded person.












This is how we slept.













And how we woke up














And how some were still sleeping, like Evan.













But Savannah and Sam were awake,


























But not Aynsley














Hadley and her cat and Emma and Tucker are the only other ones awake.













This is just the first installment of pictures, hope to post more later. Its got to be enough for today though because the packers come tomorrow. Whew hoo! That is always just a high stress day no matter how much one plans, there is just too much stuff. I have sorted for weeks the little stuff and there are still places I haven't been, things I don't know what to do with, and just plain too much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move! Thanks for taking time to post the pictures- I loved them- man I miss everyone- shoot. Man, they are a cute gang.

Collings Family said...

Good Luck Judy!

Laura said...

The hooded person is Anna. And boy, that look of Hadley's... it looks like my grumpy face when I was little. funny.

Charlotte said...

Funny... I was just going to say that the hooded person was Anna too. What a fun reunion.