Alexandria
Aaaah, you can't see this but it is TYLER Street
The bridge on the way to Norfolk.....Old Dominion University
Wonderful gorgeous homes
Again....
Water, water everywhere!!
Norfolk Mermaids are also everywhere
as well as water everywhere!
We really did enjoy Norfolk/Virginia Beach area and think that we are going to be happy there.
You are all invited to come and see us. When you have had enough snow, sleet, fire and ice, come see us! We would love it!
More about the move later.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
6 comments:
We'll be visiting for sure!
That's the best news thanks
wow those are lovely pictures!
how much were those homes- just curious.
Yep, I think you will love it! =)
I loved looking at those pictures. I can't even tell you how many times I have driven on that bridge to Virginia Beach to visit my dad as a kid. I hope we can visit you some time - I miss it so much! And don't forget, you've got to eat at Ocean Eddie's at the pier
It looks so beautiful!
My kids just talk about "the beach" all the time know they are sure you are going to be living ON it I think.
Post a Comment