Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Timothy!!

Happy Birthday Timothy!!















When I saw these pictures I had to smile. Do you think of Tim as "dramatic"? I never had until I see these pictures. What a darling family. This is a picture of when Grandma came to Hawaii thinking that Micah would make it into the world. This is "the little bit of Christmas" she brought with her.
Hope you had a wonderful few days as you celebrated your birthday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome pictures! I don't remember them.

Alyssa always said that Anna looks like her, but I never saw much of a resemblance till these pictures- What a cutey

HappY BirThday TIM !

Charlotte said...

So fun to see those pictures!

tim said...

Wow those are some great memories. We need to have a scanning party next time we get together. We all have scanners and travel with computers and you have the pictures.

Tyler H said...

thanks so much for posting those pictures! so many memories.
And HAPpy birthday TIM! (I know I am a little late.

Judy Huntzinger said...

I thought the same thing Tim. Sorry I am not sharing these photos. Maybe I can repent of this problem.....