We had a good Thanksgiving and I just thought that I would share it in pictures. We had about 35 people and served dinner in our unfinished family room. The candlesticks are Brad's.
Our room had all the entertainment for a little while! Micah and Stephanie brought their Wii and had fun with the guitar.
Tim helping us cover the insulation in the family room.
Sam liked the legos and got Laura to be involved sometimes
Room set up. We had more food than we needed and quite a variety. Great day! We had a good time cooking together and eating together.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, mom! It looked like fun. even without me . . . =)
And we surely miss you!! Hope your day was great!
We had such a good time! I'm so glad we got to spend the holiday's with you!
Post a Comment