Thursday, November 22, 2007

Miracles!!




When Jaim and Jody got married in Las Vegas when we all went down there to go to the BYU vs UNLV football game. I tried to download all the pictures to Jaim and my computers when the sandisk seemed to get corrupted. I thought that we had lost all these pictures. But this time I downloaded with the option to delete after download and that seemed to be the trick. I just love it when things seem to "heal" themselves! Congratulations Jaim and Jody, all of our best wishes go out to you!!

3 comments:

Collings Family said...

Glad you found those pictures - so happy for those guys. Judy, I'm tagging you. To find out more about what that means go to my blog, but you have to name seven interesting things about yourself on your blog. Shouldn't be hard for you!

Unknown said...

I am glad to see those pictures & glad you put them up. When I think of it again - I think it is so cool that they got married. I think they are so good together and god for each other. If you see them before I do tell them Congrats again - it is so neat that it worked out for them.

Unknown said...

Jaim and Jody,

What a wonderful event----Congratulations! Welcome, Jody from the extended family----I am delighted for both of you!