Hi Laura! thanks for starting a blog too. You and I had the idea the about the same day and Rachel was a bit ahead of us. Stephanie on the other hand has been doing this since March!! and Charlotte is an old hand at this stuff.
I really enjoy reading what you all are doing! This is a fun way to share the days activities or special times. I'm so excited about it.
Yesterday Rowena and I drove Jon and Rosey to Reno for medical tests and while there bought the food for Thanksgiving. Rach, I don't know who is cooking the turkey but Costco has fresh ones for .89 cents a lb. It is a dilima what to do a week and a half ahead with a "fresh" one. Rowena was going to freeze it for a few days and then begin thawing it. I wonder what Costco was going to do with them for so long. Maybe their refrigerators are colder.... no idea. So do you want any "traditional" Thanksgiving recipes?? We found and bought a 27 lb. bird. Rowena has a roaster pan that she said I could use since mine got used for construction. It has held thinset, concrete, grout, miriad of wonderful stuff but is no longer good for cooking.
I will include everyones blog address here, and soon figure out how Charlotte put all the blog addresses on the side of hers. Guess you are the first of all of us to start a blog. Thanks Charlotte you are a trend setter!
Stephanie http://onelifelessordinary.blogspot.com
Rachel http://rachelamandahill.blogspot.com/
Laura http://thepinksquirrel.blogspot.com/
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
2 comments:
2 things...
1. Savannah said last night that she hoped you didn't cook everything before we got there!
2. When you say "2 expected"... are you talking about Katherine or is there "news" in the family that I don't know?!
OK Savannah you can help me cook!:0)
Just (maybe Tucker) and Katie that is all that I know of no news
Post a Comment