I had this recipe when Grant, Taryn, Tammy and Ron came but I didn't really have the courage to cook it let alone serve it to company. With encouragement from Taryn I did and we really liked it. We have made it a few more times and like it each time ( minus the cabbage we only had lettuce and so we have used that. We had a hard time eating the tortillas fried hard so the next time I fried them only softly and folded it like a taco and that works better, but tasted better fried hard. Hope you might like to try these. 
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for the recipe, I'm excited to try them again!
mmm...yummy!
Post a Comment