One day (in April) Kate (Katerine Petersen) and Andy Mace brought their dog Brox, hope I am spelling that right, to Norfolk for a competition. The dogs are held on the dock or some other way gotten into position to jump high to get or knock down a "toy" that is held high over water. Since he was a puppy Andy and Brox would just play a game like this. They didn't find out about this whole community that compete for records until he was older, in his first competition he got the world record. If I am not mistaken that was 7 ft. 10 in. Kate you can correct me on that. Hope this gets you this video because try as I might the email just wouldn't go. Let me know because I have more.
This is BroxOkay it isn't possible to put in the videos I took. So maybe we can do it with a memory stick. Sorry, I had hoped it would work.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like a really fun hobby. Our kids always wish we had a "circus dog." =)
Thanks for posting the picture of us - it's great! Yes, you have it pretty much correct, just an inch off: 7'11'' is the record outdoors. He holds the indoor record at 8'. Thanks for trying to post the video; don't worry, we can get it next time we see you.
Good luck this weekend in Alexandria!
Post a Comment