Many of you know we are indeed in Virginia but we are in the northern part, not due to go down to Norfolk until Friday. Yes, Suffolk the area where the tornados hit are south of where we are going to visit.
It has been raining cats and dogs here. Just being from the desert this is just so unusual to me, driving in it is challenging, but hey, glad I am not on a bike. Micah drove the car to work today so he didn't drive in it either.
Sunday we drove to Fredericksburg, and just drove straight into the Heckler's driveway, Way weird and then sat in their dining room visiting without the Heckler's there, also weird. We got to see many people that asked about each one of you and how you are doing. Thanks for having all the honest "reports" be good ones.
Today dad went to CNA for the beginning of the "Field Meetings" and since it was raining so hard, I went to get Stephanie and go out to Sandy and Jim's. (A trip to DC on foot would not have been fun, and the temple is closed on Mondays so...) They are doing well. Their place is just beautiful. We called Nike but she wasn't "to home". Sandy had us in stitches as usual and Jim took us out to lunch. We enjoyed the drive and I especially liked the company. Micah has tomorrow off and I will go down there again and maybe to Richmond and go to aaaaah, forgot oh, yes Maymont. I have never been there and it should be good weather in the afternoon.
We pray for all of you and the decisions in front of you, could you include us in yours for the things we need to decide. Heck of a time to move anywhere, I think but so many of us are doing just that, go figure...... Love Mom
0 comments:
Post a Comment