Grandpa was trying to call Cecile after Church on Sunday to tell her to come and get him. All he got was a busy signal, turns out he never knew to push"9" for an outside line. Luckily Brett and Rowena went up to the hospital to see him. The Dr. had just been there and said that Ralph could go home. So he wasted no time getting ready to go. He is home now and a bit slower than before, and because of the medicine to make his blood thin, he is being very careful not to fall or bump himself.
We got all the carpeting in and while the furniture is out, we are putting down baseboards and getting the door trim started. The movers have contacted us to schedule the move, and we have a day to speak in church. The latter, is 3 days after we were scheduled to leave..... whatever.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
4 comments:
I really want to see that place when it's all done. So glad Grandpa is back up and around.
I am so glad Grandpa is back home safe
I am glad he is really being careful.
I'm glad that he is on his way home. About you getting ready to move - I read that you had move something like 10 times or to 10 states and I thought, "Well she's one of the best women I know and who I want to be like. Moving all of those times didn't make her insane and she had more kids than I do. I can move one more time or even many times and try to see the good things about it." So I have to say that I've actually changed my perspective thanks to you. Once again!
Post a Comment