I wonder if this simple brain can hold all I have learned the last two days working in the office.We will find out as the days go on. Working with a windows PC is something I never wanted to do (sorry Greg). They are just harder since I have always worked with Apple computers. Today the office was full of missionaries picking up everything from their mail to drying racks. It was very fun to have them there. They just had Zone Leader training. Tomorrow starts Zone Conferences. We will change " flats" and cars with the other couple Saturday. Sunday morning at 6:00 am we have our first presentation to Tamaki 2nd ward council. We will drive from north of Auckland back down south just the opposite of what we are doing this week. We will pass the sweet families into this good couples hands starting tomorrow and on to next week. We will miss working with the families. I never really understood that Elder Huntzinger is a great teacher! So many people warm right up to him and get enthused, as he does when he explains things. It's very beautiful to watch. It is a fabulous talent.
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment