Monday, October 10, 2011

Westward HO!

 This cute little lady is Elinor. I want to put her in the different places that we go. Elinor was given to Grandma Huntzinger to give to one of her daughters or daughters-in-law from Elinor Peace Baily. Sister Baily knows Grandma from Hayward California she is a wonderful doll maker.
       Our grand daughter Emmaline did this picture thing with a lamb that was left at Grandma Huntzinger's by mistake, but a cousin. Emmaline made sure Lambie got home to Utah after the few days of picture taking.
 Elinor survived the packing up. There was torrential rain that the movers had to get our stuff out to the truck in and that was only a real problem at the storage unit. Our bishop thought we needed more help, we thought we were doing fine. I tell you, we had 3 wonderful ladies come and clean the kitchen, and help me distribute the pantry items that didn't get used and we REALLY appreciated the help. I have never been so tired. I could barely get up the stairs at Micah and Stephanie's home. 

 Stephanie was making a project with rocks. So cute!
We are TRULY on our way.

0 comments: