Day after my birthday but the weekend, and Micah and Stephanie's 5th anniversary, so we decided to go together, much more fun!
Lovely evening. We had a nice dinner not great food, but we got to visit a lot and then after dinner we got to go up on the upper deck for the rest of the cruise. It was wonderful weather, hurricane Earl was long gone, we didn't get any weather from him anyway. The scenery was the best, just beautiful in every way.
Thanks all for a wonderful night. It was a great birthday. Too bad I will never turn 60 again.

2 comments:
so sweet. Looks like fun. Those picture things are even cuter then i saw on ichat. Glad you guys had fun.
I am so glad you had fun! I hope you make a whole year of fun since you'll only be 60 once :)
Post a Comment