People were partying down the hall last night and the neighbors are gaming with passion today, so I am playing Pandora for masking the base beat in his music.t is so quiet outside. Many people are shoveling out their driveways, cars sidewalks and we saw many a wonderful snowman, even a snow cat but no snow dogs. Saw the remnant of dogs that had to "find a place".
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
4 comments:
It does look fun and beautiful. I would enjoy it if I knew that sun was coming to melt it shortly :)
Such a rare winter up there!?! I'm glad you are ejoying the beauty of it! Why not--you'll be here enjoy sun (finger's crossed) in a month down here :)
how pretty!
Never thought I'd see Virginia look like that. Glad you're enjoying it.
Post a Comment