Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miracles!!



When Jaim and Jody got married on our trip to Las Vegas to see the BYU vs UNLV game... we took a bunch of pictures. Then I thought that my sandisk with them on it became corrupted and all of the pictures were gone. Yesterday as I tried to take pictures to post here for the Thanksgiving Holiday my camera said it was full. I have tried to download them before to no avail but this time I decided to delete after download and that seemed to be the trick. All these photos just kept pouring out of the camera and it was so great! I love it when things seem to "heal" themselves. So here are the pictures that I had been so upset that got away! Congratulations Jaim and Jody! All our best wishes go out to you

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYAYAAYAY!

Judy Huntzinger said...

This is an old post I just found in my drafts folder. Thought I would post it anyway. I thought I would have all kinds of time to blog, while we are in No. VA for field meetings but the internet is so slow I can't do it. Darn it all, I am so far behind.

Alyssa said...

nice to find what was lost! nice photos!

Alyssa said...

I thought by the title this might have news of other sorts...

Charlotte said...

Amazing that sometimes we think miracles can't/won't happen with "modern" technology. So glad you recovered those pictures. Are they the only ones they have of the event?