Friday, January 9, 2009

I Cried the Day I took the Tree Down.









This was our tree and here are some photos from our Christmas.














This little fairy girl looked like Savannah to me and reminded me of the family we were missing during this wonderful time of the year.










Greg, Rachel, Dad and some friends finished this 3d puzzle of the Burj Al Arab, from Dubai.

















Hadley knows her Grandad is pretty special. She followed him when she could.










One day was really cold and then we had days that were wonderfully warm even hot.












Tim was our Gingerbread designer. He designed it after our home. We didn't finish it on Rachel and Micah's birthday but is was finished. I will post that picture later.






We did the cookies. Laura did the frosting.






We went ship looking. This is the USSGeorge Bush that was built here in Norfolk and will be commissioned soon, like tomorrow.











Even Max got a stocking.












Micah and Stephanie teased Dad about the mop bucket incident and gave us a garmin for finding our way in this new place.









Fancy Nancy got new duds.











Laura a completely autographed copy of the program from So YOu Think you Can Dance.
Thanks Chelsie.










Micah did some good shopping for Stephanie














Rachel bought a horse and Barbie for herself and gave it to Hadley. ;0)
We had a wonderful Christmas and we are grateful to all of you for your contribution. We love this time of year but what makes it special is what the season was meant to commemorate. We love the Savior and feel great gratitude for all he gave to us.











It is my belief that over time I have made each of you an apron. I may have Jaim and Jody yet to make one for (is that right)? Is there anyone else I have forgotten because I really can't remember and I don't want that to be the case. Please let me know and give me some idea of colors and design and it can be a co-operative effort.
















4 comments:

Charlotte said...

LOVE my apron. I think it turned out really great!

Alyssa said...

I am glad you had so much fun over Christmas!!! Nice to be with family. I am glad they could all be there to share.

The children are so thrilled about their aprons!

Alyssa said...

THANK YOU!!!!

Laura said...

You made Tim and Sam aprons, I know. Sam's has a grey kitty on it. But Hadley and I haven't ever had one. don't feel pressure or anything though, just thought I'd say 'cause you asked.