Judging from my "food for thought", can you guess one of my resolutions? Maybe because we have been "remodeling as a hobby" for 3 years. It seems that we have lived with/ in a constant mess for a long time. Now that we are almost finished with all the big projects it seems good to change some things about the way the we do and have done things. So get ready to decide if you want some things back etc. I know I have Micah and Rachel things. I think Tim already chose not to take many things... why can't I get rid of those "winner pinewood derbies"??? I need to analyze that.....
I have this wonderful book, Organizing Plain and Simple, by Donna Smallin that I will be using and since the Relief Society has shown some interest in a "Interest Group" I may just post ideas here and use them there. Like Molly this may only last until the end of January, I have an attention problem myself but we'll see who knows, it might just keep my interest.
On to helping sand the beams in the family room. We got the primer on the walls yesterday, we have quarts of "Bird Nest" a deep brown and "Light Chocolate"for the walls.... I want to see if we can live with such rich colors.
Brad, Kendal and Issy are here visiting until Sunday. Its good to see Issy so well. She is just a typical 2 year old. Over heard last night. Brad "you can't hit your mother". Issy " but I want to!" Brad " then you will have to go to your room because we don't hit in our family". So off to her room she went. Last night she just kept saying Micah, Micah, Micah... at least that what I thought she was saying (yesterday it was "Rowena") so I got the computer and showed her pictures of Micah. She was interested in that. I didn't seem to find a picture of Max though, just as well since Max the cat just scratched her.
Hope your New Years is great. We are going to the Stake Dance and we are on the clean up committee. Just supporting my husband in his church calling :0)
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
3 comments:
Boy do I need to get organized too...that quote inspired me. Now I want to change my resolution! Have fun at the dance you younguns.
I still want to see some pictures of what you got going on in that room.
oh i have a Sherwin-Williams color for the beams and trim if you go with one of the browns.
SW6120 'Believable Buff'
I just have too much stuff already. I'm trying to simplify. Thanks for encouraging me to keep some keepsakes. I love you guys.
Post a Comment